Safety hazards are present in every job. Employees are exposed to a wide variety of conditions that can cause illnesses, injuries or even death. ADMA-OPCO adheres to the best international safety standards to ensure the safest working environment. ADMA-OPCO is one of the first OPCOs to obtain the Occupaticnal Health Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) 18001 in the year 2007.
The Safety Team (Technical, Operations, and Project Support) conducts the following activities:
- Provide technical expertise in ADMA-OPCO facilities, projects, operation divisions, and support units.
- Maintain HSE statistics, HSE performance, ADMA Emergency Response system, and procedures in compliance with ADNOC CoP.
- Conduct audits (internal, external, contractors HSEMS, IS014001, and OHSAS 18001), accident incidents investigation, near misses, behavior safety audits, and occupational health and environment surveys.
- Conduct HSE campaigns, seminars, programs, and workshops and issue HSE alerts, safety flashes, posters, and warning signs.
- Develop and implement ADMA-OPCO HSE systems.