ADMA-OPCO considers its employees to be the most valuable asset of the company. As such, ADMA-OPCO is committed to pursuing its objective of No Harm to People as the top priority in managing its business. ADMA-OPCO firmly believes that all accidents are preventable. Hence, the company continuously strives to put forth programs and initiatives to ensure the safety of its employees, properties and assets.
ADMA-OPCO adheres to the best international safety standards to ensure the safest working environment while meeting its challenging operational targets and on-time delivery of expansion projects. ADMA-OPCO was re-certified in Occupational Health Safety Assessment Series (OHSAS) 18001 in the year 2014.
The Safety Team (Technical, Operations, Drilling, Diving and Marine and Project Support) conduct the following activities:
- Provide technical expertise in ADMA-OPCO facilities, projects, operation divisions, and support units.
- Maintain HSE statistics, HSE performance, ADMA Emergency Response system, and procedures in compliance Regulations and Codes of Practices.
- Conduct audits (internal, external, contractors HSEMS and OHSAS 18001), accident incidents investigation, near misses, behavior safety audits, and occupational health and environment surveys.
- Conduct HSE campaigns, seminars, programs, and workshops and issue HSE alerts, safety flashes, posters, and warning signs.
- Develop and implement ADMA-OPCO HSE Management systems.
- Provide technical safety support to drilling contractors in exploration and drilling operations.
- Provide support and safety proficiency in all matters concerning Marine and Diving activities.
- Provide support for all projects during planning and implementation stages.