The Occupational health (OH) team in ADMA-OPCO looks after the health of people, including employees, contractors, third parties as well as the public.
Unlike conventional health (primary & clinical) which focuses on clinical diseases, occupational health looks at the impact of work on someone's health, as well as the relationship between someone's health and their ability to work.
OH team conducts the following activities:
- Workplace Ergonomics.
- Occupational Health Risk Assessments.
- Workplace Exposures to Industrial Hazards (chemical, physical, biological, ergonomical, radiation etc).
- Potential health effects of the work environment (environmental health).
- Health Education and Promotion.
- HACCP (food handling and control).