* Supervises all logging operations on site, ensure well/ tower is rendered to original condition prior to leaving the location.
* Checks the draft copy of the log against the agreed programme to ensure proper completion of logging jobs, Review and initials the contractors’ job tickets to ensure proper invoicing, prepare final log report.
* Evaluates technically slick line / logging service companies, prepare scope of work / tender, and evaluates service companies’ bids, proposals and assesses performance / capabilities and reports to PE-Logg. (US/ZK) with appropriate recommendations, validates invoices prior to approval.
* Coordinates with Logistics Division during the service company’s crew movement to and from site. Coordinates with service companies to ensure movement of logging units to ADMA-OPCO Mussafah base. Coordinates with Stores Supervisor to ensure shipment of logging units to concerned location. Coordinate with Wireline Supervisor to ensure completion of tubing check prior to moving logging units to operations site.
* Advises TPO-TL (US/ZK) on the movement of the logging units and exact the storage location.
* Ensures that contractors are fully aware of and adhere to safety rules, regulations and standards. Conduct group safety meeting on well-head towers. Checks and ensures that contractor’s personnel are fully aware of the procedures prior to logging operations on all type of wells specifically for gas wells. Ensures validity of contractors’ equipment certification prior and during logging campaign.
* Coordinates, participates with HSED for safety induction and training of contracted workforce, and in-group safety meetings on wellhead towers.
* Implements, Controls and monitors the implementation of Company’s HSE standards to ensure safety of personnel. Promotes subordinates and contractors personnel awareness of safety and occupational health regulations through meetings. Audits field logging operations to assure compliance with company HSE policies.
* Performs other related duties as assigned by Petroleum Engineer (Logging) such as preparing yearly logging achievement / plan, generating spreadsheet based programs and charts for easy analysis of data, attending meetings and writing technical reports performing the duties of Petroleum Engineering (Logging) during his absence.
* Assisting in the training of UAE National Junior employees assigned to the unit etc.